The purpose of this organization is to provide a forum for Deans of HBCU Business Schools to address opportunities and challenges associated with enhancing business programs and initiatives. The organization also seeks to strengthen and develop strategic partnerships and alliances with corporations, government, and national organizations to provide the essential tools and resources for student success.
The goals of the organization are to:
- Design programs that promote the development of curricula that better prepare students for contributing to the present and future business environment.
- Prepare students to effectively compete for business careers.
- Promote, support and guide the constant development of leadership of schools of business.
- Encourage and facilitate networking between HBCU business school leaders and corporate and government executives.
- Develop partnerships with corporations and government agencies to enhance fundraising opportunities, increase accessibility to resources, and boost executive participation in HBCU business programs.
- Provide the support and counsel necessary to increase professional accreditations and degree offerings at HBCUs that are recognized nationally and internationally.
Dads and Daughters (Part 2) | Reinvent Mindsets | HP
We may not realize it but we are all affected by unconscious bias. That’s why at HP Inc., we’re training all hiring managers to reduce these split-second impressions that impact how we view and respond to people.
MILTON WILSON AWARD
The Milton Wilson award is presented to a past Business School Dean in recognition of leadership, service and commitment to the academic profession. This award is given in honor of Dr. Milton Wilson. Dr. Wilson was among the nation’s first 100 African American CPAs, the first in the state of Texas, and was one of the first seven African Americans to earn a doctoral degree in accounting. Dr. Wilson's vision and commitment to excellence in higher education...
Sponsorship Opportunities Platinum Level Supporter – $25,000 Credit as presenting sponsor in conference title Name and logo on all promotional materials Full page ad in Summit Program 4 FULL registrations 2 reserved tables at the Summit Awards Banquet Exhibit table One representative appointed to the Advisory Board of the HBCU’s Business Deans Round Table Gold Level Supporter – $15,000 3 FULL registrations Full page ad in Summit Program 1...
The National HBCU Business Deans Roundtable
The National HBCU Business Deans Roundtable joins the growing coalition pledging to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The National HBCU Business Deans Roundtable joins more than 300+ CEOs and presidents that have taken the pledge, committing themselves and the organizations they lead to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace.